Current Job Openings
Route Accounting Coordinator- Accounting Clerk
Blue Ribbon Linen Supply is a medium sized, locally family owned business with multiple locations in Idaho and Washington. Blue Ribbon Linen employs anywhere from 120 to 150 people at any given time. Blue Ribbon Linen is a busy and productive commercial linen company that supplies customers with uniforms, commercial textile rentals, dry cleaning services, janitorial supplies, and has been in operation since 1982.
Blue Ribbon Linen is currently searching for a qualified candidate to fill the open position of Route Coordinator in their Lewiston, Idaho corporate office.
The Route Coordinator acts in the capacity of a customer service agent and front-line employee who is responsible for the route accounting necessary to maintain customer orders, deliveries and billing.
Route Coordinator Job Details –
- Responsible for coordinating the entire sequence of route processing for both commercial rental and direct sale accounts, from beginning to end; from opening a new account in Alliant, to processing customer orders, sales department order requests, order fulfillment, product delivery, and billing and documentation requirements.
- Creating the daily “pull list” by 10 AM, and ensuring order fulfillment.
- Communicating with purchasing manager on direct sales orders to ensure product is available and knowing what substitutions are being offered.
- Understanding the pricing book and being able to use that document to invoice customers.
- Communicating with sales managers on any new product orders to ensure pricing is correct.
- Communicating with route representatives and shuttle drivers on delivery requirements and timing issues to ensure customers get their products and services on time.
- Maintaining and updating customer record books for the routes, ensuring that information is as accurate as possible.
- Ensuring that route representatives and sales personnel return signed invoices for delivery of product. Managing re-dated invoices to ensure customers are paying.
- Responsible for communicating with the RSR’s, inventory specialists, shipping and receiving clerks, purchasing manager, Alliant Specialist and any other internal employee as needed to ensure that the customers receive the top most quality customer service experience possible.
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for processing the daily deposits for assigned routes and giving their paperwork to their supervisor, or designated person, to create the daily packet.
- Responsible for daily route accounting and settlement of routes and giving paperwork to supervisor for review and approval.
- Some bookkeeping experience necessary; especially in areas of account billing, customer service, and order fulfillment
- Customer service experience
- Phone experience
- Experience using a computer to process to information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software tools such as Excel and Word
- Tenure in at least one past position of one year or more
Fast paced office environment that requires the ability to prioritize work as the situations demands. Communicating on the phone with internal and external customers daily. Some lifting, reaching, twisting, getting up and down from computer to use other equipment required. Ability to type, read small print, read computer screens, and climbing stairs on a daily basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Tired of working a part-time job with no benefits and no chance for advancement? Blue Ribbon Linen Supply is hiring Full-Time Production people, 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday -Friday. Pay starts at $10.50 an hour with Medical and Dental Benefits. We also have paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, and 401K.
Many people have made a career at Blue Ribbon Linen Supply and you can too.
Day Shift. Monday thru Friday. Occasional weekends and required overtime.
This positions requirement are as follows:
- 1-3 years of general maintenance experience
- Good troubleshooting skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Willing to train highly motivated individuals
- Knowledge of welding is a plus.
Starting wage $18.00 depending on experience. Full time with benefits.