Current Job Openings
Tired of working a part-time job with no benefits and no chance for advancement? Blue Ribbon Linen Supply is hiring Full-Time Production people, 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday -Friday. Pay starts at $10.50 an hour with Medical and Dental Benefits. We also have paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, and 401K.
Many people have made a career at Blue Ribbon Linen Supply and you can too.
Day Shift. Monday thru Friday. Occasional weekends and required overtime.
This positions requirement are as follows:
- 1-3 years of general maintenance experience
- Good troubleshooting skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Willing to train highly motivated individuals
- Knowledge of welding is a plus.
Starting wage depends on experience. Full time with benefits.
Blue Ribbon Linen Supply Inc.
- We are an established family owned commercial textile rental and janitorial supply company.
- We service a wide array of high quality products to area businesses.
- We provide competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacation time, medical/dental and retirement benefits.
- Work Mon-Friday with some nights and weekends.
- Very stable and consistent employment
- Overtime available and commission pay
The role of the Route Sale Support Driver
- Build solid, positive relationships with customers
- Highly motivated to exceed expectations and requirements
- Operates in a very high paced environment and must be able to balance exceptional customer service while getting the job done in a timely manner
- Strive to generate goodwill and loyalty for the organization while performing their work in a professional manner at all times.
- Energetic, positive and outgoing individual
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Safely drive and operate a company step van in a designated area to provide products and service to a variety of customers
- Verify daily preventative maintenance of vehicle and maintain proper operator documentation
- Manage daily route independently to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product.
- Attention to detail of customer needs.
- Loads/unloads product per company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Review invoices daily for complete and accurate information and make corrections as needed.
- Helps promote overall route growth to enhance profitability
- Possess a strong understanding of services, policies, and pricing methods and can clearly communicate these to customers
- Monitor customer feedback and handle customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety and watch out for the safety of others. Use safe precautions, proper tools, and equipment, and adhere to all safe work practices and policies
- Perform other duties as required or assigned by management when asked
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and excellent driving record
- Customer service experience with a wide variety of consistent customer contact
- Strong math, communication and smart phone skills
- Experience selling services/products and generating new business preferred
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and think quickly to identify/solve customer concerns.
- Exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extreme hot/cold temperatures
- Fast-paced environment sometimes requiring irregular and long hours
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 lbs. and load/unload product from truck without assistance.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 75+ lbs.
- This position requires bending, squatting, climbing, and reaching.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical
- Must be able to pass a math test
- Must look presentable and wear provided uniform
- Calls in sick very minimal
*Job Type: Full-time (average of 40-45 hours per week)
Great job for the right motivated individual. We are looking for a detail minded person to perform daily janitorial duties to include bathrooms, floors, windows, employee break areas and assist where needed. Must be able to lift 75lbs and have general knowledge of janitorial processes.
Med/Dent, Vac, Pd Holidays, 401K