Current Job Openings
- Blue Ribbon Linen Supply is an established family-owned, commercial textile rental supply and janitorial supply company
- Weekends OFF. Work Monday through Friday
- We provide competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacation, medical/dental / vision and retirement benefits
Opportunities are available on our production floor in the following areas:
- Prepare products and returns for distribution/redistribution to customers.
- You will be responsible in completing the essential functions in accordance with the responsibilities of each assigned production area.
- Must be able to accurately follow directions
- Attention to detail
Physical and other Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Perform repetitive motion tasks
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full time
Pay: From $14.50 - $15.50 per hour
Data Entry Clerk
Blue Ribbon Linen is a busy and productive commercial linen company that supplies customers with uniforms, commercial textile rentals, dry cleaning services, and janitorial supplies, and has been in operation since 1982.
Blue Ribbon Linen is currently searching for a qualified candidate to fill the open position of Customer Service & Billing Route Coordinator in their Lewiston, Idaho corporate office. This is an entry level position with room to grow and learn.
The coordinator acts in the capacity of a customer service agent and front-line employee who is responsible for the route accounting necessary to maintain customer orders, deliveries, and billing.
Route Coordinator Job Details
- Maintaining an organized work environment in a busy office
- Handling route paperwork and money collections (deposits) for multiple locations and route representatives
- Manage multiple phone lines
- Provide administrative clerical support
- Invoice billing
- Service order writing
- Maintain open & clear communication
- Audit paperwork/ accounts, service orders and billing from route personnel
- Accounts receivables research
- Cash balancing experience
- Accurate data entry, 10 key by touch
- Ability to multitask, strong time management skills
- Provide customers with accurate info regarding billing, charges, etc
- High in-bound call volume covering a range of customer inquiries
- customer service
- phone skills
- ability to multitask & strong time management
- detail oriented with attention to accuracy
- ability to work longer evenings
- basic computer applications
- willingness to work as a team
Fast-paced office environment that requires the ability to prioritize work as the situations demands. Communicating on the phone with internal and external customers daily. Some lifting, reaching, twisting, and getting up and down from the computer to use other equipment required. Ability to type, read small print, read computer screens, and climb stairs on a daily basis.
Starting Wage: $16.00
The Dry Cleaner/Presser will be responsible for dry cleaning customer clothing with care.
- Using all laundry equipment and following appropriate safety standards.
- Handling requests for laundry and dry-cleaning services in a timely manner
- Pressing and folding laundry
- Working with high steam machines
- Using computer system to check in and describe laundry items
- Inspecting clothing for any damage and taking appropriate steps to note damage and inform guests prior to servicing.
Must be 18. Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Must have a keen eye for detail. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.50 per hour
Come join our maintenance team and enjoy working in a fast pace setting where every day is different! You will have the opportunity to install, diagnose and repair equipment such as; industrial washers and dryers, boilers, compressors, conveyors, and so much more. The Maintenance technician is responsible for performing inspections and preventative maintenance as well as maintaining appropriate records and reports.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Installs new equipment
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues
- Ensures machinery and equipment are operating safely and efficiently
- Follows written and verbal instructions and performs other tasks as directed by the supervisor
- Responds to alarms, breakdowns, and production needs as they arise
- Initiates preventative maintenance and safety by having knowledge of standard operating procedures
- Ability to work occasional overtime and different shifts
- 1 to 3 years of maintenance experience, industrial and mechanical equipment experience preferred
- Proficient with the use of power tools
- Experience reading electrical schematic diagram
- Experience with boilers is beneficial, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Route Service Supervisor
Blue Ribbon Linen Supply Inc.
- We are an established family-owned commercial textile rental and janitorial supply company looking for an energetic, outgoing individual to help support our route service representatives in our Lewiston family.
The responsibilities of the Route Service Support Role
- Assist in business growth and guide your team to that mindset.
- Have the ability to lead the team by example, always remaining positive.
- Support service representatives and Management by advising activity in customer accounts.
- Be able to communicate and train policy and procedures to route service representatives.
- Perform on-site customer inventories regularly.
- This individual will possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills to help our team resolve service issues and communicate our value-added products and services to customers.
- Ability to learn all routes and perform route relief when needed.
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 lbs. routinely
- Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 75+ lbs.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00+ per year