Current Job Openings
Tired of working a part-time job with no benefits and no chance for advancement? Blue Ribbon Linen Supply is hiring Full-Time Production people, 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday -Friday. Pay starts at $10.50 an hour with Medical and Dental Benefits. We also have paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, and 401K.
Many people have made a career at Blue Ribbon Linen Supply and you can too.
The Dry Cleaner/Presser will be responsible for dry cleaning customer clothing with care.
- Using all laundry equipment and following appropriate safety standards.
- Handling requests for laundry and dry cleaning services in a timely manner
- Pressing and folding laundry
- Working with high steam machines
- Using a computer system to check-in and describe laundry items
- Inspecting clothing for any damage and taking appropriate steps to note damage and inform guests prior to servicing.
Must be 18. Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Must have a keen eye for detail. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10.50 per hour
Route Service Representative
Become an RSR (Route Service Rep) for Blue Ribbon Linen Supply. You will have an established delivery and service route with the opportunity to grow. Customer service, sales, and delivery experience preferred but not required. Minimum 40K a year plus commission on new sales and route growth.
The role of the Route Service Representative
- To grow your already established route and untapped business within your service area.
- Verify daily preventative maintenance of vehicle and main proper operator documentation.
- Safely drive and operate a company vehicle in a designated area to provide products and service to a variety of customers.
- Review invoices daily for complete and accurate information and make corrections as needed.
- Loads/unloads product per company policies, procedures, and guidelines, assuring your safety at all times.
- Possess a strong understanding of services, policies, and pricing methods and can clearly communicate these to customers.
- Monitor customer feedback and handle customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Strive to generate goodwill and loyalty for the organization while performing your work in a professional manner at all times.
- Promote overall route growth to enhance profitability.
- Attend appropriate technical and manufacturing training.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety and watch out for the safety of others. Use safe precautions, proper tools, equipment and adhere to all safe work practices and policies.
- Motivated to excel in the position. Customer service and delivery experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Math skills
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be currently authorized to work in the U.S.
Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 lbs and load/unload product from truck without assistance.
Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 75+ lbs.
Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year