Current Job Openings
Tired of working a part-time job with no benefits and no chance for advancement? Blue Ribbon Linen Supply is hiring Full-Time Production people, 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday -Friday. Pay starts at $10.50 an hour with Medical and Dental Benefits. We also have paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, and 401K.
Many people have made a career at Blue Ribbon Linen Supply and you can too.
Route Service Representative-Spokane, Lewiston & McCall
This is an opportunity for someone who lives in the McCall Idaho area to join Blue Ribbon Linen Supply as part of the Sales and Service team. This is an established route with the opportunity to grow. Customer service and delivery experience preferred but not required. Must be at least 21. Minimum 40K a year, based on sales volume.
The role of the Route Service Representative
- To grow your already established route and untapped business within your service area.
- Verify daily preventative maintenance of vehicle and main proper operator documentation.
- Safely drive and operate a company vehicle in a designated area to provide products and service to a variety of customers.
- Review invoices daily for complete and accurate information and make corrections as needed.
- Loads/unloads product per company policies, procedures and guidelines, assuring your safety at all times.
- Possess a strong understanding of services, policies and pricing methods and can clearly communicate these to customers.
- Monitor customer feedback and handle customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Strive to generate goodwill and loyalty for the organization while performing your work in a professional manner at all times.
- Promote overall route growth to enhance profitability.
- Attend appropriate technical and manufacturing training.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety and watch out for the safety of others. Use safe precautions, proper tools, equipment and adhere to all safe work practices and policies.
- Exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extreme hot/cold temperatures
- Fast-paced environment sometimes requiring irregular and long hours.
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 lbs and load/unload product from truck without assistance.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 75+ lbs.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
- Be a motivated and energetic leader.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Math skills
- Must posses a valid US driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be currently authorized to work in the U.S.
Day Shift. Monday thru Friday. Occasional weekends and required overtime.
This positions requirement are as follows:
- 1-3 years of general maintenance experience
- Good troubleshooting skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Willing to train highly motivated individuals
- Knowledge of welding is a plus.
Starting wage $18.00 depending on experience. Full time with benefits.
Great job for the right motivated individual. We are looking for a detail-minded person to perform daily janitorial duties to include bathrooms, floors, windows, employee break areas, and assist where needed. Must be able to lift 75lbs and have a general knowledge of janitorial processes.
Med/Dent, Vac, Pd Holidays, 401K